At level 58, seems like this is the routine. Lemme know if there's something big I'm missing.
- Apply Windfury Weapon to main hand, and Flametongue to off hand
- Drop some totems, generally Strength of Earth, Winfury, Flametongue. Usually Mana Spring, but occasionally Healing totem.
- To pull at range, Lightening or Chain Lightening. For the tightly packed mobs, have the priest SW:P a mob to peel it off.
- Melee attack. Position yourself such that you'll be behind the mob if your friendly Shadow Priest pulls aggro.
- When the cooldown for the "swing both weapons at the same time" ability is up, use it.
- When a whirlwind visual effect goes on your guy, I think that means you get a shock for zero mana, so slap a Fire Shock for the DoT or an Earth Shock if the fire DoT is already up.
- I have some Lava button, but I have no idea if its good, so I'd slap that in there if I felt I had a decent mana pool.
Seems to be about it at level 58. Ideas?
Also, on my unit frame, I have these four obnoxious circles that indicate which totems I dropped and how long they'll be alive for.
I don't know if this is from the Blizz UI or if one of my addons is doing it.
The problem is, they're positioned directly over where my X-Perl puts all the buffs/debuffs, so its really awful.
Without the benefit of a screenshot, anybody know what I'm talking about and/or what I can do about it?