Thursday, May 1, 2008

WoW Ku, Beast Master Style

Not sure where it started but the WoW haiku poems are catching on. I've seen it a couple places, including but not limited to, Asleep at the WoW, Stop the Warrior, and Altitis, Musings of a Nut Job. I also saw someone make reference to a poem over at Outland Bound, but I haven't seen any WoW-ku over there myself. Sorry if I missed it, Ess. :-(

I shall now add my contribution....


Blue Square is on ice
We're safe for twenty seconds
Burn Skull to the ground

Beast Masters Sustain
From Distance, not Melee Range
Massive Dee Pee Ess

Who shot my turkey?
With trap on cooldown I kite
Beast Lord set be praised


It is now quite clear
Beyond reasonable doubt
I'm a big fat nerd

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hee hee hee... love the third one. :)

The only haiku I've posted was a comment to one of Dax's at Musings of a Nut Job, and it was unrelated to WoW, so you didn't miss anything. (And even if I had posted one... ;) )

I think I'd be more inclined to write a limerick anyhow, probably about a pug. >:D