Monday, May 19, 2008

This just in...new toy for PvP

Ok, I was, am, and will forever be a noob.

Reading over a new blog today, Tigersoul's Teeth, I now slap myself silly at not having thought of this first.

Leatherworking. If you read via feedreader, you probably just finished reading about it. If you read via website, scroll down, its the one right before this. My bitch session about LW and why its not rocking my sox.

But.

And its a big butt.

These puppies....Drums of Panic

I saw them when I first went on my tour of the world collecting any LW patterns that I have sufficient rep to make.

I learned the pattern, just for the sake of completeness, and never really figured I'd use them.

But.

And its a big butt.

What about PvP?

Doh. Why didn't I think of that.

I gotta try this out.

And do they work in Arenas?

/train Choo Choo

No comments: