Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Update to Alchemy Products

I suck.

When listing out what my BM Hunter (yes, Durgan, still named Amava, I don't care what the Armory says) likes to drink before/during raids, I missed the following two beauties...

Flask of Endless Rage

I mean come on, its called "Rage" so I judged the book by its cover and figured it was for warriors and bears. This is the new and improved Relentless Ass, but sadly does not lend itself nicely to a funny abbreviation. "Endless Rag" is just gross. Aunt Flow needs to go home sometime.

And to think, I vendored a bunch of Fire Leaf that I gathered while questing in Borean Tundra because it wouldn't sell and I didn't know what it was for. Live and learn.


And, just in time to save my dwindling supply of Draenic Wisdom...

Elixir of Mighty Thoughts

I've updated my Amava Goes a'Raiding alchemy page to include these. Linked on the side-bar mostly for my convenience, as I use that page when stocking up pre-raid.

No comments: