Friday, April 4, 2008

Ding Exalted, Twice

Not a whole lot to speak of, other than I suppose its rare to reach exalted with two different factions on the same night.

1) Heroic Underbog. I sat at 170 points away from Exalted with CE. A guildie in need calls for me to sub in to kill the last boss. Will he provide enough rep? Yep! Free badge, chance to flex my MQoSRDPS muscles, and ding exalted. The question is....do I wait until I've got 12,000 gold to buy the Cenarion War Hippogryph such that I don't drop below 10K, or do I just F it and go get my new ride knowing that I'll be back up to 10K in no time?

2) Karazhan. Normal raid lasts 3 hours. We were hell bent on taking a shot at Shade of Aran on our first night of the raid week. Things went sloppy and we were far behind schedule. it was getting late, we were all getting sleepy. My Violet Eye progress bar was inching closer and closer. When official 3-hour mark came, I was about 500 rep away from exalted. Raid Leader took a vote to see who was interested in continuing the push towards Aran. w00t, keep on truckin'. Ding exalted. Nearly forgot to visit the ring quest guy before taking the port to Shatt.

Ok, back to work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Double grats!

Go get the new ride, already! Nothing says "10K in the bank" like a Cenarion War Hippogryph.