Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Scramble this!!

The eggs were so nice to me thursday night. While casually doing my Netherwing dailies, there was pretty much nobody else around. I suppose that's a by product of the low pop server?

So in the mine, 6 eggs were to be had. 4 of them just laying there on the ground, and 1 from looting a mob, and 1 from mining some Nethercite.

w00t!!

That's an extra 1500 rep on top of all the normal daily stuff, making a nice dent in my schedule that conservatively estimates 1000 rep total for a day. At this rate, I'll be half way to Exalted if I complete the daily quests on friday.

Oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooo, someone on the Netherwing trek. Cool beans, I'll bet you have some jealous friends :)

I know I did! hehehe

Valdesta
WoWGrrl player blog and tips and tricks