Friday, January 16, 2009

Meatloaf Again?

Hasn't this guy eaten enough meatloaf?

Its been days and days in a row that all the cooks have been shoveling his face full of meatloaf.

Not that I'm complaining, because its one of the easiest/cheapest ones to complete, but come on man!

I'm wondering who's colon is stronger: the meatloaf guy or the cheese platter guy?



In ongoing news, there is nothing new to report with regards to my ticket to hopefully have a wrongfully purchased duplicate recipe replaced with one that helps progress towards Chef Amava.

If patch lands on tuesday, and ticket is not resolved to my satisfaction, there will be delay earning the achievement. Earth Shattering!

If patch does not land tuesday, ticket non-resolution will only cost me 10 Northern Spices, thus ~45 gold. Earth Shattering!

No comments: