Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Wow! Just....wow!

Its around 11:30 PM EST on Tuesday.

The servers are still down. There's still no sign that they'll be back.

Something about in-game email or something.

I'd give anything. Anything. to be a fly on the wall in that room with the computer systems support folks right now.

With 24 hours and 30 minutes until the biggest moment for the company in a couple years....the stress, tension, agony, and career-ending blunders in that room must be simply splendid.

On a lighter note, I took the time during the outage, when I was going to be leveling with the gf to get our babies up to 68 by tomorrow evening, to update my savings tracker to aggregate the data from all three accounts, not just the account that has Amava and her bank mule. Yay, me!

But I suppose the babies are going to have to wait until the weekend to hit Northrend :-(

No comments: