Thursday, November 13, 2008

I Can Haz Shiny Purplez

So, wednesday night.

With a few hours left before it was time to depart for GameStop to pick up my precious, we get together one last Kara run for giggles.

Had a couple of players who were part of that very first Kara run for our guild, back in January, so almost an Old Homes Night.

Naturally, we're crushin the place.

At the end of the Opera Event, Romeo was so kind as to cough up his Poison Vial trinket.

I look it over, say "what the hey", and win the roll.

As I'm equipping it, it dawns upon me that by wearing this in place of my trusty Hourglass of the Unraveller, with about 1.5 hours left until WotLK, my gear is now fully purple.

We got a laugh out of that!

See yall on the other side, I've got a couple DVD's to install.

No comments: